This Morning Competition – Win £20000 & VIP Prize Package – Ends 14/3/14
This Morning Competition ITV
Also available with STV & UTV
This Morning ITV competition – Monday 3rd to 14th March 2014.
ITV, STV & UTV viewers and website visitors are allowed free entry with either ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv websites.
Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby present celebrity chat and lifestyle features, including a look at the stories making the newspaper headlines. Jeff Brazier discusses the weekend’s events on Dancing on Ice, and money expert Martin Lewis provides viewers with tips on beating their financial woes. Sourced from TVguide.co.uk.
This week’s prize is worth £20,000 in tax free cash.
The winner will also receive a huge gadget and VIP designer gift package from the following top brands;
Prada, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Apple and Gucci.
You can see the full list of over 42 luxury items below.
The winner will also receive an ITV production studio tour with rail transport provided from mainland UK.
You can submit free website entry with either ITV, STV or UTV using the pink button or website entry form links below.
ITV’s This Morning competition permits TV and website visitors 6 (six) free website entries.
CLICK THE PINK BUTTON BELOW TO ENTER FOR FREE TO WIN PRIZES.
You can find this week’s viewers question below!
Tip! Click 6 times to open 6 website entry forms.
Scroll down to see more free TV competitions with free entry.
This week’s This Morning comp question.
Which of the following is the fictional character Bridget Jones most known for?
The suggested answer is C: Diary.
This Morning competition prize for this week is;
£20,000 in cash.
- Apple IPad Air;
- Apple IPhone 5S;
- Roberts Revival RD60 Digital Radio;
- Ray Ban Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses;
- Ray Ban Wayfarer Demi Gloss Ice Pop Wayfarer Sunglasses;
- Jimmy Choo Suede Pumps;
- Kenzo Navy Eye Silk Scarf;
- Mulberry IPad Case;
- Louis Vuitton Leopard Stole;
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Gift Set;
- Burberry Stainless Steel Watch;
- Cambridge Satchel Company Satchel;
- Gucci Eau de Parfum 50ml;
- Chanel No5 Eau de Parfum 50ml;
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 50ml;
- Stella McCartney Beckett Envelope Clutch;
- Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch;
- Prada Wallet;
- Nails Inc Gift Set;
- Christian Louboutin Pumps;
- Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Satchel;
- Alexander McQueen Scarf;
- Saint Tropez Exclusive Top to Toe Collection;
- Tom Ford Grey Eau de Parfum 50ml;
- Prada Infusion Homme Eau de Toilette 50ml;
- Jo Malone Candle;
- Diptyque Candle;
- GHD Styler;
- Ole Henriksen Ole La La Glow from Head to Toe Kit;
- Mulberry Holdall;
- Mulberry Willow Silky Calf Leather Tote;
- Mulberry IPad Case;
- Dior Backstage Brush Set;
- Elemis Art of Travelling Gift Sets x 2;
- Longchamp Cabin Suitcase;
- Gucci Supreme Canvas Bag;
- Chanel Sunglasses;
- Tom Ford Marko Sunglasses;
- Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch;
- Aqua Di Parma Colonia Eau de Cologne 50ml;
- Benefit Makeup Kit;
- Benefit Go TropiCoral Kit;
Free ITV Website Entry Deadline.
Your last chance to get free website entry into ITV’s This Morning TV competition will be on Friday 14 March 2014.
There will be another chance to win a cash prize of £54,321 on next week’s show starting on Monday 10 March 2014 which is yet another reason to sign up for my free weekly newsletter.
Free ITV Website Entry.
All entrants who are UK residents and aged 18 or over are allowed 6 (six) free web entries with ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv.
Who can enter for free?
This prize draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
Other TV competitions where you can also use free website entry.
- Win £15,000 in cash – Ends 13/3/14.
- Win £16,016. 3 free entry submissions. Ends 6/3/14.
- Win £31,007. 5 free entry submissions. Ends 13/3/14.
- Win £10000 cash, a 6-night break to Orlando in Florida for 4 people, a Mini One plus 1 x Apple, 1 x iPhone 5S, 1 x MacBook Air and 1 x iPad Air. Ends 6/3/14.
- Win £30,000 in cash. Ends 7/3/14.
- Win £10,000 cash plus a Monte Carlo 5 star 2 night trip for the winner and 3 companions plus a La Redoute voucher for £2,500. Ends 14/3/14.
- Win £5,000 cash – Rio Brazil holiday trip and World Cup final tickets & English football club season tickets for 2 people. Ends 22/05/14.
- Win £50,000 cash, BMW car & gadget package. Ends 20/3/14.
- Win £42,000 in cash. Ends 13/3/14.
- Win £36,000 cash. Ends 7/3/14.
- Win a cash prizes every weekday afternoon and on Sundays.
- Win £10,000 cash plus trips and 4 EUFA Champions & League final tickets with flights and hotels in Turin and Lisbon. Ends 30/4/14.
- Win £1,000 plus a new Audi A 1 car. Ends 20/3/14.
- Win £20,000 in cash plus a BMW X3 car – Ends 20/3/14
This Morning Competition Winner 17 – 23 February 2014.
Congratulations to Miss F M Bowrey of London who won £10000 cash plus 2 holidays to different destinations.
Please sign up for my free weekly newsletter and get all the latest news about free entry ITV and Channel 4 competitions?
You can’t lose any money to win these prizes and they must be paid out by law.
PS. Please don’t submit your question or answer for the competition in the comment box below.
You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!
Good luck with your free entry.