Good Morning Britain Competition ITV
Also broadcast as Lorraine Competition ITV 1 ~ STV 1 ~ UTV 1
This weeks prize is worth £25,000 in cash plus a new Motorhome and is available with 5 free online website entries from 6:00 am on Monday 22 June 2015.
Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss out on future prizes!
Free website entry at ITV.com will close at 12:00 noon on Thursday 23 July 2015.
Prize draw closes for entry with premium rate telephone or SMS text at 12:00 noon on Friday 17 July 2015.
There are other free to enter TV competitions still open with big prizes… scroll down to find more!
This is the same prize draw that is shown on the Lorraine show competition also broadcast on ITV 1, STV 1 and UTV 1 between 8:30 to 9:30 am Monday to Friday.
The competition will be broadcast every weekday during the Good Morning Britain TV show during the Lorraine show.
Good Morning Britain competition for this week is;
- £25,000 in tax free cash
- Swift Bessacarr 494 Fiat based 4 berth motorhome
Up to five (5) free website entries are available for each person if you enter online with ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv. (See links below).
Important note! Please Read Carefully.
When you arrive on the ITV.com website, you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the page past a number of “Non ITV competitions, prize draws and offers” to reveal the correct entry form for this prize.
You can leave a comment at the bottom of this post if you are still having difficulty locating the on-line entry form in the ITV website.
If you have enabled ad-blockers, there may be occasional difficulty opening the ITV.com entry form pages on some competitions and prize draws.
Click on the pink button or red entry links to enter for free with ITV.com.
This competition will be open from 6:00 am on Monday 22nd June 2015.
Each website entry submission takes less than one minute to complete and is quicker than entering the online National Lottery but without parting with any of your hard earned cash!
There may be other Lorraine competitions or ITV goodmorningbritain/competitions still open… scroll down to find out more!
Remember! You can enter as many different competitions as you like and you will not be banned or voided if you exceed your free quota of entry submissions.
If you do exceed your free quota, you will be given a polite notice on the ITV.com webpage but the previous entries you have submitted will still be counted.
About the show broadcast live on ITV 1, STV 1 & UTV 1, viewers or website visitors are allowed 5 (five) free web entries using the ITV.com links provided.
Comedian Jason Manford talks about his new series It’s a Funny Old Week. Plus, Susanna Reid, Charlotte Hawkins, Sean Fletcher and Kate Garraway present a lively mix of news and current affairs, as well as health, entertainment and lifestyle features. [Source ITV.com].
This is a prize draw for £25,000 cash plus a Motorhome from Swift
Scroll down to find more free entry ITV competitions.
Who gets free website entry?
GMB competition prize draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw. Info sourced from ITV.com
The last chance to claim free website entry for this competition will be at 12:00 noon on Thursday 23 July 2015.
Premium rate telephone or sms text number entries close at 12:00 noon on Friday 17 July 2015.
Grab 5 (five) free ITV.com, STV.tv or U.tv web entries by clicking on the pink button or the links above.
Savings by avoiding premium telephone and text number entry submission.
You and your friends will save at least £7.70 each by avoiding premium telephone rate and SMS text entries for this prize alone!
TV competitions with free website entry
- Win £100,000 in tax free cash. Ending 17/7/15
- Sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss out on future competitions!
Fancy a free holiday?
UK Competitions with free website entry
Please check out our new website that specializes in finding free and simple to enter competitions and prize draws to win fantastic holidays to exotic destinations.
Just some of the free website entry prizes available now which you can easily enter during the TV ad breaks on our new website Jetsetprizes.co.uk
- Win a Holiday to for 2 to Ibiza with ASOS. Closing 14/7/15
- Win a City Break to Prague with The Telegraph. Ends 3/8/15
- Win a River Cruise Holiday with The Mail. Ends 30/6/15
- Win a City Break for 2 to Madrid with the Telegraph. Ends 12/7/15
- Win a Luxury London Break for 2 with Conde Nast. Ends 10/7/15
- Win a Trip for 2 to Copenhagen with Time Out. Ends 2/7/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to Bermuda with Kurt Geiger. Ends 25/6/15
- Win a Holiday for 2 to the Cayman Islands at the Telegraph. Ends 31/12/15
- Win a Luxury Holiday to Africa with Condé Nast Traveller. Ends 1/7/15
- Win a Trip to Paris for 2 and Clothing with Karen Millen. Ends 6/7/15
- Win an All Inclusive Holiday to Jamaica for 2 with Turtle Bay. Ends 30/6/15
- Win a City Break for 2 to Barcelona with Time Out. Ends 14/6/15
- Win an All Inclusive Holiday to Egypt for 2 with Manchester Airport. Ends 1/7/15
Postal entry TV competitions (Britain’s ‘best value’ prize winning odds for the price of a postage stamp).
- Win £15,000 cash plus a 7-night holiday trip to Magaluf in Mallorca for 4 people. Ends 29/7/15
- Win £70,000 in cash. Deadline 16/7/15
- Opening on Monday 29 June 2015 at 12:30 pm ~ Win £20,000 in cash plus a caravan holiday home. Ends 23/7/15
- New 5 figure cash prizes are offered every week starting on Mondays
- Win £31,006 in cash. Ends 30/6/15
- Available from Wednesday 1st July 2015 ~ Win £31,001. Ending 14/7/15
The Tipping Point Competition ITV
- Win £15,000 in cash. Closing 2/7/15
Why not sign up for my free weekly newsletter and never miss any chances to win big without risking a single penny!
I’ll never share your details with any other parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
GMB Competition or Lorraine Competition Winners
Monday 4 to Thursday 28 May 2015
Congratulations to Mrs D Smith of Warwickshire who won £40,000 in cash plus a brand new Jeep Cherokee.
Other GMB competition and prize draw winners are still being contacted.
You’ll find the latest GMB/Lorraine TV viewers prize winners on this link;
All ITV, STV and UTV competition winners are chosen at random.
PS. Please don’t submit your details for the competition in the comment box below.
You must use the free ITV competition website link or pink button above!
Good luck and please tell your friends.